We have an exciting new giveaway to share with all of you! Plant-based foodie Jazzmin is hosting a Soar Organics giveaway on her Instagram page this week. One lucky winner will be awarded one of our Everyday and Ceremonial matcha products.
How to enter:
To enter the giveaway simply head over to Jazzmin's Instagram platform. The giveaway will run until August 27th, 2019 11:59pm CDT.
Jazzmin has also carefully crafted a delicious brownie recipe with a decadent matcha glaze sauce. Scroll down for full recipe details and instructions!
- 1-1/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 6 tbs. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 Flax Egg (1 tbs. ground flax + 3 tbs. hot water from tap, let stand for 10 min to thicken)
- 1 cup Non-dairy Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbs. Non-dairy Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Soar Organics Ceremonial Matcha
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang.
- In a large bowl add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix to combine.
- In a medium bowl add prepared flax egg, milk, sugar, oil and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Add the wet mixture to dry bowl and stir until smooth. Pour into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- To make the matcha glaze mix together powdered sugar, milk and matcha powder. Whisk together until smooth.
- Let brownies cool completely before serving with the matcha glaze. Enjoy!