We can't get enough of Jillian's vegan matcha mint shake! We're sure you'll love it too.
Jillian is a vegan food blogger who creates delicious and vibrant seasonal recipes. Her newest Soar Organics creation is a rendition on the traditional mint chip milkshake without the unnecessary ingredients. Be sure to check out Jillian's Instagram and website for inspirational plant-based recipes you can easily recreate at home.
The classic mint chip ice cream flavor gets a vegan makeover with a matcha twist in this dairy-free milkshake featuring Soar Organics Everyday Matcha. Frozen coconut milk cubes blend up into a creamy and decadent base reminiscent of a traditional milkshake. The Everyday Matcha lends its vibrant green hue to the shake, so no green food coloring is necessary to achieve the classic mint chip color. Reduce the sugar or replace with dates or stevia if you prefer a slightly less indulgent shake.
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Plant Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Peppermint Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 tsp. Soar Organics Everyday Matcha Powder
- 2 tbs. Organic Cane Sugar
- Pinch of Sea Salt, optional
- 2 oz (or 1/3 cup) Dark Chocolate, chopped roughly or sub mini chocolate chips
- Shake the coconut can well and pour into an ice cube tray. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the plant-milk, peppermint extract, vanilla extract, matcha, sugar and sea salt. Blend until well combined.
- Add the frozen coconut milk cubes to the blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Add the chopped chocolate to the blender and pulse to incorporate. Don't continue to blend unless you want the chocolate to muddy the color of the shake.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce if desired. Enjoy!