Where are you located?
Soar Organics is based out of Vancouver, BC Canada.
Where can I buy Soar Organics matcha?
What are the benefits of matcha?
Matcha is packed with antioxidants, it provides a nice clean boost of energy, and it can help with focus and concentration - just to name a few. There's a reason matcha has exploded in popularity! Click here for a full breakdown on all the great benefits Soar Organics matcha can offer the mind, body, and soul.
Where is your matcha sourced from?
Soar Organics matcha is sourced from Kyoto, Japan.
Is your matcha certified organic?
Yes! Soar Organics matcha is COR (Canada Organic Regime) and JAS (Japanese Agricultural Organic Standard) certified. Further to these certifications, our matcha is free of any GMOs, additives, and is gluten-free and vegan-friendly. Pure organic matcha green tea powder is the only ingredient in our products. No bad stuff!
Is your matcha USDA certified?
Canada and the United States established an Organic Equivalency Agreement in 2009. Because both country’s organic standards are so similar, Canada and the United States recognize the COR (Canada Organic Regime) and USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) organic seals as one and the same. All Soar Organics matcha is COR certified which means the USDA standards are also met.
What quality control measures are in place?
Delivering high quality matcha to our customers is the backbone of our business and is something we hold dear to our hearts. We take many steps to ensure that our matcha is one you can trust and can feel good about consuming every day. Here’s a few of the many quality control measures that are taken before our matcha reaches your cup:
- Soar Organics matcha is sourced from a certified organic matcha farm in Kyoto, Japan that follows strict guidelines set in place by organic regimes such as COR, JAS, and USDA. This means no harmful chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents are used in any of the farming activities.
- All of our premium ceremonial grade green tea leaves are 1st flush harvest and stone ground which ensures the best taste and finest quality matcha powder.
- Throughout the farm-to-cup process, visual inspections are done for colour and stalk.
- Testing for radiation, heavy metals, and arsenic is conducted by lab analysis up to four times per month.
Does matcha contain caffeine?
Yes, matcha contains about 35mg of caffeine per ½ tsp of matcha powder. That being said, the caffeine found in matcha has a much slower release than a caffeine spike you might get from a typical cup of coffee. The caffeine in matcha forms bonds with its numerous nutrients, including the amino acid L-Theanine, to promote a clean, steady, and calming boost of energy.
How should I prepare my matcha?
There are so many different ways to enjoy Soar Organics matcha! Traditional brewing instructions are as follows:
- Sift ½ to 1 tsp of Soar Organics matcha powder into a bowl or teacup.
Heat water to about 175°F / 80°C. Never bring to a boil.
- Pour 3 oz of hot water onto the Soar Organics matcha powder and whisk until frothy. Add more hot water to taste.
Matcha is also great in lattes, smoothies, juices, treats, and much more.
For more matcha creation inspiration, check out our Recipes page and follow us on social media!
How should I store my matcha?
Keep sealed and refrigerated for maximum freshness.
Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship?
Soar Organics ships to anywhere in the world.
How much does shipping cost?
We want high quality organic matcha to be easily accessible to everyone and that’s why we offer free worldwide shipping. No minimum purchase required.
For our international customers, please note that taxes & duties may be assessed by customs in your country. These costs are the responsibility of the buyer. For further clarification or support on taxes & duties, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
How long does shipping normally take?
Here are the shipping estimates for our popular free shipping option:
- Canada: 1-3 business days
- United States: 4-7 business days
- All other countries: 6-10 business days
We understand that you want your matcha as fast as possible which is why we always fulfill and ship your orders on the same or next day. Please note that the above estimates are provided to us by Canada Post, and delays in delivery can still occur from time to time.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept the following secure payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
All orders are processed in Canadian dollars (CAD). Taxes at checkout are assessed only to Canadian customers based on regional sales tax rates.
When will my order be processed?
All orders received by 5PM PST are processed same day.
My order has not arrived. What can I do?
If you have not received your parcel within the estimated delivery time frame, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we'll ensure that any delivery issues are quickly resolved.
Can I return my matcha?
Yes! We want our customers to be 100% satisfied & confident with their purchase and that's why we offer a 30-day return policy for a refund or store credit of your purchase amount.
- Unopened Products: You may return any unopened products within 30 days from purchase for a full refund (less shipping costs).
- Opened Products: If you aren't satisfied with our matcha you may return it within 30 days from purchase for a store credit (less shipping costs).
To complete your return, please e-mail your order number to email@example.com and we'll provide you with personalized instructions on returning your order.
How can I sell your matcha at my store?
Thank you for your interest! Retailers interested in stocking Soar Organics matcha can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Where can I ask additional questions or leave feedback?
You can contact us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.