We’ve carefully sourced a high quality and great tasting organic matcha from the farms of historical Kyoto, Japan. This central region in Japan is home to some of the oldest green tea farms, and can be appreciated for the area’s rich culture and history.
As a company, we take pride in offering a matcha powder that is certified organic and held to rigorous quality standards.
Soar Organics matcha is certified by both COR (Canadian Organic Regime) and JAS (Japanese Agricultural Organic Standard). This means that no harmful chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents are used in any of our farming activities. Additionally, our matcha is free of any unnecessary additives, sweeteners or fillers. It’s also gluten-free, vegan-friendly and free of any GMOs. This is something we can celebrate!
Here's how our organic green goodness stacks up:
- 100% pure organic matcha powder - no added ingredients
- First flush harvest for best quality, nutritional value and taste
- Stone-mill ground to perfection for finest powder and best mixability
- Packed & sealed in Japan during production - this ensures your matcha stays fresher much longer
- Tested for radiation, heavy metals and arsenic via lab analysis up to four times per month
Still have questions? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to chat about anything and everything matcha.
Check out our shop here.