We’ve carefully sourced a high quality and great tasting organic matcha from the farms of historical Kyoto, Japan. This central region in Japan is home to some of the oldest green tea farms, and can be appreciated for the area’s rich culture and history.
As a company, we take pride in offering a matcha powder that is certified organic and held to rigorous quality standards.
Soar Organics matcha is certified by both COR (Canadian Organic Regime) and JAS (Japanese Agricultural Organic Standard). This means that no harmful chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents are used in any of our farming activities. Additionally, our matcha is free of any unnecessary additives, sweeteners or fillers. It’s also gluten-free, vegan-friendly and free of any GMOs. This is something we can celebrate!
Certifications aside, here's how our organic green goodness stacks up:
- 100% pure organic matcha powder. No added ingredients.
- First flush harvest for highest nutritional value and smooth, sweet taste.
- Slowly stone ground for the finest powder and improved mixability. Stone-mills help prevent overheating of the matcha and are best known to produce the highest quality powder.
- Packed and sealed in Japan during production. This reduces air and light exposure and ensures your matcha maintains its optimal flavour, colour and freshness.
- Tested for radiation, heavy metals and arsenic via lab analysis up to four times per month.
Still have questions? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We love to chat about anything and everything matcha.
Check out our shop here.