Cypress Handmade MugSO-MUG-CYPRESS
Our new limited edition Cypress Mug was inspired by the dense coastal temperate rainforest that surrounds Vancouver, BC.
This mug has been handcrafted in Vancouver, BC and in collaboration with Ann of Golem Designs. Each mug has been individually wheel thrown with locally sourced speckled stoneware clay, and hand-painted with custom glazes.
Due to the handmade nature of each mug there may be slight variations in colour and shape. Your mug will be carefully wrapped with recyclable kraft paper and protected in an eco-friendly cardboard box.
- Holds approx. 470ml (2 cups)
- 3" tall by 5 1/4" wide (including handle)
- Food-safe, lead-free and non-toxic clay and glazes
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash is recommended
- A portion of every mug sale is donated to charity