If you’re not big on lattes, including matcha in some of your foods (like this parfait) is still a great way to obtain its nutrients. We especially recommend opting for matcha in the mornings as matcha has been said to help stimulate our metabolism.
Ingredients:Makes one parfait.
- ½ cup Coconut Yogurt
- ½ to 1 tsp. Soar Organics Matcha
- ¼ tsp. Peppermint Extract (food safe)
- ½ cup Granola, we love Savannah’s homemade Black Sesame Buckwheat Granola with Coconut
- Fresh mint
- Your choice of seasonal fruit
- Combine yogurt, matcha powder and peppermint extract in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- In a small mason jar or glass, layer the granola and matcha yogurt until you reach the top.
- Finally, garnish with fresh mint and your choice of seasonal fruit. Enjoy!