Smoothie bowls are a fun way to incorporate fresh and revitalizing foods into your diet. The combination of matcha and lime in this summer inspired smoothie bowl go together beautifully. Matcha alone is a powerhouse of antioxidants, but when coupled with lime you're consuming even more good stuff! Lime is a natural source of vitamin C and contains important minerals, such as iron, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium. Aside from its high antioxidant content, matcha is a good source of fibre and can help detoxify the body.
Tip: We recommend using a high-powered blender or food processor.
Vegan-friendly, Dairy-free, Gluten-free
Recipe serves: 1-2 people
What you'll need:
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tbl. Soar Organics Everyday Matcha
- 2 tsp. fresh squeezed Organic Lime
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Fresh Lime Zest
- Matcha Powder
- Your choice of smoothie bowl toppings:
- Combine all of the above ingredients in your high-powered blender or food processor and blend.
- Scoop into a bowl and finish with your favourite toppings!
Do you need matcha for this recipe? Visit our Shop for free worldwide shipping on all of our organic matcha!